Monday, October 24, 2005

Broken arm in school - still the winners of the last match of the season!!!

Despite a tragic little accident in school Friday afternoon, where one of my boys in the solarCity grammar school broke the radius of his left arm, I still managed to go ahead as planned with my weekend - and we eventually won the last game of the season against Ulrichsberg 2:0 which means we ended the season in second, 6 points ahead of our opponents and 2 behind the leaders! Not bad, and thank god it´s all over, most of us really can do with a break right now, everyone was getting really really tired. But it was another great and intense match and I think we can be quite pleased with our result. Anyways, Armin´s injury is not that bad after all, he´s gonna have a cast for a few weeks and that´s the end of the story. Thank god, it was my first injury in school and I didn´t like it all that much! Talk to you again soon, gotta go - it´s Rita´s final orals tomorrow and she needs my mental assistance desperately! I´ll tell you how it went in a couple of days... ERF

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To Rita and Ernsti,

all the best for today`s orals. No doubt as soon as I can say hello Rita`ll get her degree - Congratulations in advance. Have fun at the "now-real-life-starts-party". It´s a shame that I can´t deliver my congrats personally, but in my mind I am with you.
Take care!