Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Loss against Niederwaldkirchen: N/O is not top of the pops anymore!!!

Sad result in our last home game, not only do we lose the match but we also lose the top position in the league! Good game, we could have scored a few but had to accept defeat in the end, too good was the opponents defense, too weak our effort to score goals. Nevermind, there´s more to come and eventually, we´ll be showing them who we really are!
Anyways, life goes on and so I´m back at school, giving tests and exercises, and at uni, where my students are becoming more and more insecure about their English! .... They´ll be having a self evaluation tomorrow, so we´ll see how it goes after that! But look at them, they seem to be having a good time in school, so that´s alright... tbc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ernsti,
great site! My envy has been dramatically increased as I took a short view on working mates from the "Peuerbach Gymnasium". I bet I will meet either Miss Treuer or Miss Mraczasky in one of my next dreams, or even both!
Congrats to your site and keep on writing!

Eric

Ernst Fischer said...

Hi Eric, I´m glad you like it, I´ll keep you infromed, just check this out! What are you thinking about the last entry of the footie website - nice report, right? ERF