Friday, October 14, 2005

Title race final show down on Sunday in Neustift!!!

On Sunday, 16th October, we´re play ing our fiercest opponent in footie! the team from Niederwaldkirchen is only one point behind us, having lost one out of 9 games so far, whereas we have drawn the match against St. Stefan, the then leaders of the league.
Although we´ve been on a winning streak and scoring lots of goals there might be some problems we could face in Sunday´s match. Grise Wundsam has got a knee injury, so he´s not sure whether he can play, and some other players are also slightly hurt, including me and my bruised knee from the match against St. Veit a fortnight ago - stay in touch, I´ll tell you about it next week.
The picture is from the match against Arnreit, thanks to Bernhard for sending it to me (was that before or after I did them in with my goal? ;-)) ERF

No comments: