Saturday, October 22, 2005

Final game of the season brings final decision

After having recovered from the tragic loss against Niederwaldkirchen last week we´re facing the team in 5th tomorrow. They are a young side, and hopefully we will be able to beat them with our cleverness and experience... check out the details here the day after tomorrow. It´s 2. Liga NW... apart from that, I was in school today with two of my colleagues and we went on the trampoline. What a laugh, I hadn´t done it for a while but it´s such a ´fantastic sport! I have a couple of videos, don´t think I can put them on here... I´ll try one day! ERF

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ernsti,
first thing on mondays is checking out your sites. Always brightens up my days. Without doubt you´ll become a great sport reporter one day.
It would be unspeakably great if videos of you and your collegues jumping around would be online ASAP. Can´t wait to see them both (collegues and videos).
I´m curious about your viewing of the last footie match. So long - Keep as you are and take care!
ERIC