Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A test for the best! 70ies party in Neustift!!!

Strange feeling, I am actually just having a test at university and yet I am sitting here, checking my page! WLan is really an amazing thing, I have to admit! The students are taking the whole thing very seriously, that´s fantastic, and therefore it´s going great - for them and for me, too, I think, it seems a manageable test and the whole test is making good progress, so hopefully, it´ll turn out all right. The ball was good fun, by the way, and there´ll be pics on the web soon, I suppose. Also, last weekend, there was the 70ies party in Neustift, organised by my volleyball team back in Neustift! Eric´s costume was the most outstanding one, as ever, one might add, knowing Eric´s indistinguishable fantasy and spirit of the Seventies. But more about that as soon as there are more photos and stuff on the website of the Volley-Springginkerls! ERF

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ernesto,
thanks for mentioning me in your blog. And I really appreciate your advice you gave me just before I left the "Wundsam" building. Was definitely a lot of fun afterwards!
All the best for the test!
Eric

Anonymous said...

Irreführender Blog! Über Eric schreiben und Daniel zeigen... So geht's ned. Nur weil's beide Lockerl haben. Ernie, du brauchst a Brille!