Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Dancing Stars live at the Peuerbach Ball on Saturday!

This Saturday in the Palais Kaufmännischer Verein, there will be the highlight of Linz´ ball season, when tout le monde of fashion and the haute couture of VIPs of the GVP is having a gathering at the ball! Everyone is gonna be there, including lots of teachers and students from other classes than the ones organising the ball! Check out the ball homepage to find out about the details of the festivity! Should be good fun, maybe you wanna come, too? Go get your license to chill and show up!
And now for something completely different! We had a dancing lesson today in school, in order to get ourselves all hyped up and ready for the ball, so I can now positively dance with you - mostly the girls checking this page, hopefully - I can dance the slow waltz and Chachacha, which is one of my favourite dances anyways! Good laugh, real good fun!

Also, check out the picture of my class! They´re such a laughly bunch, there´s only one or two who start a ruckus every now and then - and you wouldn´t believe who it is mainly! There´s one boy. the devil in disguise I can tell you! So sweet and such a "criminal"! They´re really good kids, and I look alright amongst them, don´t I? ;-) ERF

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Du oida Donza!
Not in my wildest dreams had I ever thought that my little brother might one day become a ballroom dancer! Seeing you fight and kick on the football field would not exactly conjure up an image of a graceful ballerino...
But then, with you, one never knows for sure... maybe you will take Toni Polster's place in Dancing Stars part II?
all the best! sister#2