Monday, April 10, 2006

Vacation in la ville d´amour!!!


Easter Holidays, yeah!!!
Thank god it´s Easter holidays now, time to relax and enjoy daylight outside school for more than the 15 minute ride to and fro school! ;-) And, guess what - Rita and I are going on a holiday! To Paris - city of love! Hopefully, we´re going to have the brilliant time that we´re looking forward to having... I´ll send you some pics as soon as we get back.
Right now we´re in Vienna at my brother Christoph´s place, a new flat, very nice, man! And tomorrow, very early in the morning, we´re of to France! Lots of my friends who live their are having babies just now, so this seems to be a dangerous trip - but it´s only for two days and to visit a friend, so it won´t be too exciting in that respect, I guess... to be continued!
Besides that, we had our first match yesterday, and won 6:1 - great result, though the game itself was not exactly what we/I had been hoping for... I scored the second, that was alright, nice header... the night was a laugh as well. Ok, gonna go and have some wine with Chris and Rita now, cheerio! ERF

No comments: