Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hi there,

back from the crusades, sitting in my brothers flat in Vienna again, I thought I might as well just write another short blog to tell you how it was! Well, it was fantaastic, what can I say... soon, I´m going to show you some pictures, I´ll put them on my photo account, but for now you´ll have to bear with me and my short memories... Thanks David et Emilie for taking us up and treating us well (You´re a great tour guide, David!) and the twins for partying! Thanks Paris for just being there... as last part of our journey we went to se Pere Lachaise, the oldest and most beautiful graveyard in Paris, last resting home of many a famous wo/man, among them Edith Piaf, Oscar Wilde, LaFontaine, Rossini, and, of course, Jim Morrison. Here a pic of his grave - it don´t look like that anymore, though, there´s been problems, a pic of now will be on Flikr... that´s it for now, am gonna have a second beer with my bro, dere! to be continued, shortly. Au revoir, ERF

No comments: