Sunday, August 01, 2010

Being busy, meeting friends


Lots of first encounters for Rita´s baby (= Paul) in the last few days! At first, we had our friends from "LoonyFritz" in LowerAustria with us, then my cousin Judith came to see Paul for the first time - she found him alright, too, I guess. As you can see, Sabine and her girls, Mia and Ina, had a good time with our little man and, the girls loved watching Rita nursing our cutie. Well, they´ll end up doing that too, at one point...
Then Mathias showed that he was as skillful holding boys as girls - well done, my friend.
On Friday, cousin Judith took some time off work to come and see Paul; great of you to pass by, J., lovely to see you - and I hope you´ll pop in again soon.
Then we went to Niederranna and spent a day at grandad Hubert´s, and on Sunday we went to meet the whole Wöss family for lunch and then went to my parents´ place - for a walk.
There´s granny Herta doing her best to pacify Paul!
All in all, we had an eventful and pretty cool weekend - by the way, it was Rita and my 8th anniversary - oh, and Happy birthday, Reiter! ;-)




Posted by Picasa

No comments: