Thursday, July 19, 2007

Barcelona, we´re coming!!!

Hi there, everyone out there in the void... isn´t the heat virtually unbearable? I think, my mind is totally numb most of the time from trying to cool down, I´d love to have a air conditioning system in the house... but, no, there isn´t one and so I have to bear with it for as long as it lasts... I know that many of you guys suffer from the same heat, so I should stop complaining! And I will, as Rita and I are going away soon! On Saturday morning, we´re off to Barcelona for a week! Can´t wait! Here´s one of the things waiting for us... The Arce de Triomphe of Barcelona! Nice, ey?! Hopefully, it´s not too hot! ;-) More pics to be delivered soon! ERF

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ernsti!
Have fun in Spain--Barcelona is awesome. Make sure to drink some of the hard cider in the small bars. Will knock you on your ass.

Ernst Fischer said...

Will do, Katie, thanks for the info... I might have problems with that anyways... would you like to know the details in case I do? ;-)Check out the rest of our holidays soon, hopefully will be able to produce texts ovre there... pics to be delivered! Say Hi to husband and dog! Cheers!