Monday, March 12, 2007

Eric - happy birthday!

Hi mate, as you are one of the few people checking my blog every now and then, I´m hoping this receives you well and in the shape that I expect you to be in - which is, as always, a very good one! ;-) Happy birthday, I do not know how to get in touch with you - well, I could have phoned your parents! But I have no new mail address not anything like a phone number, and the old one is not in service anymore, is it?
Take care, hope everything´s going well, have even bought one of your great shavers!
Cheerio,
ERF

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your wishes! Good to hear that I take part in your daily shaving routine.
All the best for the upcoming descent fight!!
Greetings from Kronberg and keep on shaving!
Eric

Ernst Fischer said...

Nice to hear from you, Eric!!! Yes, indeed, it´ll be a fight, hopefully one with a happy end!
Anyways, how is life treating you? Would be good if you sent me a mail, as I don´t know how to contact you!!! ERF