Friday, February 16, 2007

Winton weekend - I´m coming!

Something really exciting has come up - not that I have a lot of time and so on, but still... Karl, my mate, and me are going to Winchester next weekend! Yeah, there´s a grand reunion at King Alfred´s College every year, where people from former uni sports teams meet and compete against the momentary teams... good fun, and some great partying involved too!
Apart from that, there´s not a lot to tell... have been really busy in the last three to four weeks, what with writing papers and correcting them as well, and so on... it was good fun as well though! Next week we´ve got the semester break so there is some time to relax and some more time to go out and have some fun too! ;-)

3 comments:

xiberger said...

Un-be-liev-able! You've been blogging since April of 2005, but it wasn't until today that I found these pages. Well, I guess I got some reading to do... ;-)

Best wishes from the "Ländle",

Mag. Xi Berger


(btw, I love that picture of you and Koarl. It brings back a lot of good memories. Take care you guys!)

Ernst Fischer said...

Hi Xi!
Nice to hear from you, yeah, Winton was amazing, it was good to be back to
Winchester again as well! So, your days as a student are finally over - how nice
is that! I think I remember you telling me about this, actually, as it´s been
quite a while now!
So, what´re you up to these days, hanging on to your footie reporter job still?
Would like to talk to you again soon,

Ernsti XXX

Anonymous said...

alright son!!!!
Long time no speak....just been speaking to michelle my belle and she told me to look at this very interesting!!! Glad to hear your well and looking good with your big cheesy grin!!!! Email me at katylord@hotmail.co.uk