Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Back from GB - and it was groovy again!

Hi everyone, I´m back - and it was great to be in Benenden again this year - 2006 was a lovely Benenden, with a heap of brilliant people and more than fun to spare all around! So, here I am, back from the Crusades, what a programme: London 3 times, Brighton, Canterbury, Leeds Castle (not Leeds!!!), Chessington fun park, loads of lessons in between and so on and so forth - stress, hectic periods, altogether just an amazing experience with friends from all over the world and amazing and motivated students - THE IT for any teacher I can tell you!
Back again, after having to fly from Heathrow with 3 kids with an expired ticket who managed to get on the plane just on time, I used the last two days to relax and start getting Rita and my flat sorted - all the stuff from IKEA needs to be put together, so there´s a lot of work - luckily enough I had Evelyn and my dad to help me with a few things, thanx a lot, fellas!
Ok, gotta go, pics from the apartment to be online soon! ERF

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heya! welcome back to good old austria! was really great fun to spend time with you over there and hope to see you again 2007 in benenden and hopefully also during the next 12 months in austria :)

Ernst Fischer said...

With getting Rita sorted I was merely pointing to the fact that I hadn´t seen her for quite a while and was looking forward to "richtn her die Wadln fiare!" Alright? ;-)