Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Happy birthday!

Hi there, everyone...

This is just a wee note that goes out to all the people that have recently celebrated their birthdays: Marlis, Mathew, David... well, tomorrow! I have tried to get in touch with you, guys, or rather will be trying to, so Happy birthday!, all the best and all the rest, too... Hopefully your parties will be as blissful as the rest of your time throughout the next year!
On another note, I have lately been rather lazy, or so it seems, to get on my site and produce texts here on my account - this is due to several aspects of my life - ten million tests, seven hundred presentations, the organisation of a school trip to London next year, which is taking up a considerable amount of my time right now, and the general unsuccessful attempts to fix my laptop, so i can use it in school - would be grand but isn´t working... pity, really, could really do with it sometimes, life would be so much easier. But I´ll be back shortly! ERF

No comments: